- 0 Braeburn WayWaynesville$59,900 Read More
- 31 Fern TrailWaynesville$19,000 Read More
- 66 Walnut Street44Waynesville$299,000 Read More
- 25 City View Drive22Waynesville$129,000 Read More
- 0 Woodside DriveCanton$15,000 Read More
- 185 Thistle Ridge34Canton$495,000 Read More
- 24 Woodside DriveCanton$79,900 Read More
- 0 Wakulla Way 37Waynesville$38,000 Read More
- 0 HEGGIEWaynesville$112,000 Read More
- 0 Liner Creek RoadClyde$24,500 Read More
- 2752 Eagles Nest Road34Waynesville$765,000 Read More
Community is at the heart of real estate. This month’s National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) Power Broker Roundtable discusses their efforts to give.
Christina Pappas, District Sales Manager, The Keyes Company, Miami, Fla.; Liaison for Large Firms & Industry Relations, NAR
Buyers are eyeing the Midwest, where, compared to the coasts, there are more practical prices, according to the latest ranking by realtor.com®. July’s hottest housing markets, based on days on market and online views, were:
1. Midland, Texas
Age of Inventory (Median): 29 days
2. Fort Wayne, Ind.
Age of Inventory (Median): 34 days
- Technical Trading: Following Shares of USA Real Estate Hldg (USTC) Reeves Business Review Full coverage
Given how many miles most real estate professionals drive, the cost of purchasing and maintaining a vehicle adds up quickly. Fortunately, members of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) can enjoy a valuable benefit when purchasing or leasing one of the many eligible vehicles from FCA US LLC (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles), NAR’s official automobile manufacturer provider through the REALTOR Benefits® Program.