- 0 Cicero Creek Lane 2Clyde$74,650 Read More
- 0 SEASON VISTA DRIVE 25Waynesville$59,900 Read More
- 0 Yates Cove RoadWaynesville$199,000 Read More
- 871 Main StreetWaynesville$200,000 Read More
- 2 Tumbleweed Trail 2Waynesville$50,000 Read More
- 0 Foothill LaneWaynesville$90,000 Read More
- 2819 Dellwood Road21Waynesville$188,000 Read More
The housing market is showing signs of stabilizing, with a cool-off in home prices and rents in September, according to the latest monthly Real Estate Market Report from Zillow.
From August to September, annual appreciation nationwide slowed from 7.8 percent to 7.6 percent, the report shows, and compared to September 2017, rents were 0.2 percent lower. Additionally, there was a 1.9 percent deficit in inventory year-over-year—the smallest since 2015.
In the following interview, Chuck Poteet, broker/owner of HomeSmart Fine Properties in Houston, Texas, discusses the advantages of the brand, the Houston market, and more.
- Comfort Systems USA Announces Third Quarter 2018 Conference Call and Webcast Associated Press (press release) (blog) Full coverage